Monday, March 23, 2009

Design Feed: Wallpaper Is Back

Wallpaper is back and I love it. We're using some textured wallpaper in our master bedroom for a feature wall. I love all the new and retro patterns out there, but I'm not willing to commit them in one of my rooms. Real Simple just did an article on uses for left over wallpaper. I thought this is perfect for me. I get to use all the wallpaper I love and not have to commit an entire room design around it.

My favorite application is using is it to line drawers. I plan on doing this in my guest room as an unexpected surprise for my guests.



I also love the idea of creating book covers. It's a great project for sending your kids off to school or using them to unify your book shelves.



Other recommendations from Real Simple:
- Make framed artwork
- Hang a scroll
- Decorate empty cans

Click below for step by step instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment